Home > Forms > I-L

Forms: I-L

A - C            D - E            F - H                              M - P            Q - T             U - Z

I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification



For intern/Co-op forms, please see Forms-C.

For volunteer forms, please see Forms-V.

Internal Mobility

Internal Mobility Form

Kentucky Employees' Charitable Campaign (KECC)

Click HERE to access the information and forms available on the state employee website under Resources/Giving Back.


For tax forms, please see Forms-T.


SAS-EFT Reversal Payment Agreement

SAS Payment Agreement

KHRIS Reporting

Click HERE to access reporting forms available under Reporting.

Leave Balance

Payout Request

Leave Sharing (Annual 101 KAR 2:106 and Sick 101 KAR 2:105)

Click HERE to access the applications and donation forms available on the State Employee website.

Other general HR forms:

Transfer/Credit Form (Annual)

Transfer-Credit Form (Sick)

Sick Leave Sharing- Enterprise Program forms, also available under Resources/Leave Information/ Leave Sharing.